With practical video lessons, perform Dynamic Simulations at Inventor 2016 and optimize your assemblies. Learn what it is and how to properly perform these simulations. Learn how to add joints and convert assembly constraints, check engine status, insert forces and torques, apply dynamic motion, analyze the succession of positions, create video presentations, and interpret the results. Make the proposed examples and exercises and be able to work on highly requested projects!
- Teaching how to use the main features and tools of Inventor 2016 for Dynamic Simulation in assemblies and assemblies
- Calculate the actual working conditions of a mechanism throughout its duty cycle
- Prove that Dynamic Simulation lowers spending on physical prototypes, as virtual simulation allows you to test the actual performance of the project
To whom it is intended
- Engineers, designers, engineering students, technicians, technologists and all who already have knowledge of the Software and wish to improve their use of Inventor 2016 for Dynamic Set Simulation
- Everyone who needs to analyze the operation of assemblies and simulate actual project performance, reducing cost on physical prototypes