With practical video lessons, learn the concepts and step-by-step for creating metal sheets in SolidWorks in this course. Learn how to model complete plates, working with assembly, planning and detailing. Learn how to use features such as forming library, piece-to-sheet conversion, transition, bending tables, puncture and caliber, export and import, as well as new features in the 2016 release. Conquer more this skill and become an excellent professional in this area!
- Teach how to easily and dynamically model and detail sheet metal by showing SolidWorks concepts and operations
- Develop real projects, from plate modeling, assembly and detailing, to rendering
To whom it is intended
- Everyone wishing to develop sheet metal projects in SolidWorks
- Students, engineers, designers, technicians, and other professionals who want to improve their use of SolidWorks 2016
- SolidWorks users who want to upgrade to this new release