Learn how to design parts, assemblies, and detailing in SolidWorks® 2010 studying and putting into practice in the step-by-step procedures in diverse examples throughout the course. You will learn how to draft and model in SolidWorks®, including the most complex operations, as mechanism motion study simulations. You will also learn about publishing and displaying your designs in exploded views, eDrwings, and Rendering. In practical examples, you will learn how to design parts and components, such as a Skateboard, mechanical grips, and a hairdryer to enhance your learning performance. Let Render teach you to design in SolidWorks® 2010.
- Teach the student how to model parts, assemble parts, and add details
- Introduce basic concepts and design in SolidWorks® in order to simulate the movements of mechanisms and display products
To whom it is intended
- People who wish to learn about SolidWorks® for designing a great variety of models, for example, mechanical components and plastic products
- Students and design professionals in diverse fields of actuation who wish to learn basic concepts in SolidWorks
- Professionals who already use SolidWorks® in their design work and who wish to upgrade to this new version