You will study in this course how easy and practical it is to use basic drawing tools for drafting two-dimensional projects for professionals or students who wish to design their first AutoCAD 2009 drawings. The course employs narrated life-like video classes so it is as though the instructor is right beside you teaching you how to work in AutoCAD 2009. Throughout the course, you will be introduced to several practical examples and even work through two complete step-by-step drawings.
- You will learn through practical examples, hints, and tricks how to use the Software and create Drawings made up of Layers, Blocks, inserted Dimensions, Hatches, and Drawing Sheets
- This AutoCAD 2009 course teaches the student how to use tools for creating two-dimensional drawings and take advantage of the resources in the software to create and edit technical drawings. The course seeks to teach how to use AutoCAD correctly in simple and easy to understand language
To whom it is intended
- Students who wish to learn to work in the program
- Professional Architectural, Civil and Mechanical Design, Decoration, Design who wish to learn the key fundamentals of AutoCAD 2009
- Pessoas que tenham interesse em utilizar o programa em projetos particulares (hobby)