Learn how to use SolidWorks 2013 with the best EAD didactics available on the market and take advantage of all the improvements implemented in the software in this new release. Learn how to use key SolidWorks tools, easily creating complete projects, developing sketches, modeling parts, creating assemblies, and performing drilldown. With this course developed by a SolidWorks certified professional, learn how to use the program through dynamic and current classes, explaining concepts and using commands. Perform practical applications and train the knowledge acquired by solving the various complementary exercises proposed. Start the course now and know how to use one of the best 3D CAD software available on the market, creating innovative projects easily. Study with Render and stand out in the job market!
- Easily and dynamically teach how to work in the "Part, Assembly" and "Drawing" environments, creating parts, assemblies and details
- Demonstrate the use of various SolidWorks features, enabling you to define design intent, simulate efforts, parameterize parts, create assemblies and breakdowns
- Point out SolidWorks 2013 improvements and show new features implemented to optimize your use
To whom it is intended
- Students and all interested in learning one of the most used 3D CAD software on the market, SolidWorks
- Technicians, Engineers, Technologists, Designers, Designers, Ferramers, Product Developers, among others