With simple didactics and practical video lessons, quickly learn how to create parts and assemblies with metal sheets at Inventor. Understand essential concepts and commands such as: folds table and K factor, reliefs, profile transitions, corner adjustments, punctures, slits, holes, sheet unfolding, folds and holes table, among others. Design sheet designs easily, from parts and assemblies to detail. Expand your possibilities with this great course!
- Teaching how to use key plate modeling and detailing capabilities from Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Teach how to create styles, modify and edit plates according to your needs
To whom it is intended
- People who want to create products using sheet metal modeling techniques
- Users who want to improve their utilization of the plate modeling environment with Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Engineering students, technicians and technologists