With hands-on video lessons, learn how to use advanced Simulation features and options by testing your projects in the SolidWorks virtual environment. Gain knowledge and become a simulation designer at SolidWorks, designing more confidently and easily. Learn about Solvers and their options, simulate mixed mesh parts, apply multiple connectors such as springs, welds and bearings; use remote load, apply adaptive solution methods and more! Be a successful designer using SolidWorks CAE capabilities.
- Teach you how to use advanced features of the Simulation add-in
- Deepening knowledge for simulation in the Simulation Supplement
- Teach how to use adaptive solution methods, work with mixed mesh, use advanced connectors, show advanced options for mesh and Solvers
To whom it is intended
- Simulation add-in users who want to perform advanced simulations
- Project professionals who want to simulate their models in the virtual environment, optimizing them and reducing design time