With practical video lessons, learn how to develop electrical projects easily, using the essential features of AutoCAD Electrical 2016, the best program for electrical projects on the market. Learn techniques for creating intelligent, single-phase, and three-phase electrical projects using component libraries linked to models and manufacturers, bills of materials, and error checking. Take this course now and optimize the development of electrical projects!
- Present the basics for creating electrical projects with AutoCAD Electrical 2016
- Demonstrate, through the use of the different libraries, commands and resources of AutoCAD Electrical 2016, how to develop diagrams and electrical panels productively, easily and quickly
- Teaching how to work with automatic insertion of electrical components, tags, washers, post ruler, wiring, among other elements
To whom it is intended
- Users of previous versions of the program who wish to update themselves in the use of this new version
- Students and professionals in the technical and electrical engineering area who want to develop their projects quickly and practically
- AutoCAD users who wanted specific tools for the development of electrical projects